- Bees produce beeswax from glands in their abdomens. Mixed with saliva and enzymes, it is attached to the honeycomb where it is used to store honey, as a place to raise brood, and protect the hive from infections.
- Bees consume about eight pounds of honey for each pound of beeswax made.
- Beeswax is not only good for bees, it’s good for humans!
- Beeswax is high in vitamin A, which is essential to the health of our skin.
- It also has properties that soothe and soften the skin.
- Beeswax acts as a surfactant, forming a protective barrier on the skin when used in lotions and creams.
- The non-allergenic properties of beeswax protect the skin from airborne allergies.
- Sharyn’s body lotion, hand cream, and lip balm all contain natural beeswax to help beautify and protect your skin.
- Visit The Store at http://www.happiary.com/ to view product offerings!
- Be beautiful and happy!